No and article

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Sat Jun 9 14:11:04 CEST 2001

No
Franceso, I'm afraid it is not supposed to be sarcastic or ironic.
Or maybe it is?
Maybe it's that black (negro?!) finnish humor (sorry, pun intended)

You read as a joke, Olivier?
well, i would hope too, but I don't think it is.
Sadly I encountered such a set of attitudes before, as said.

Oh, I'd love to read that Michael Barrier article.
and I agree, let's forgot about the horrible studio. I still can't find
word for what I
think of them in danish. I guess the english word might be just plain
evilness.

I like the paintings, but no doubt the stories is what I love from
Carl.

A. C. Sivebaek
acsive at mail.mira.dk

"One rock - another rock" (I'm not sure if that quote is correct - I
only have the danish version of Lost in The Andes)