Temper, temper!

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Mon Jun 11 14:43:51 CEST 2001

From: john garvin <jgarvin at bendcable.com>
>>>Yeah, when someone is incapable of responding to an argument with reason
or critical
thinking, they always resort to personal attacks.

Yes, I fully agree. That's just what I thought when you called me arrogant
and ignorant in your previous message, wherein YOU launched a personal
attack and had started a somewhat hysterical and unsolicited argument. If
you'll look back, I was reporting what Michael Barrier had said, not what
*I* said. In fact, I stated that I *liked* Barks paintings, just not that
much, an opinion I am entitled to have without your bizarrely vicious
rancor.

>>>I aplogize to the rest of the list in advance for this angry vent, but I
am tired of Don Rosa disparaging the
later work of a man whom he owes his livelyhood to.

Yeah, that's all I do, ain't it? You do go on so. I also apologize to
everyone for your bizarre angry venting. You obviously have some emotional
problem that you don't need to be spilling out all over us here in public.
It's embarrassing.