DCML digest #563

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Mon Jun 11 17:32:26 CEST 2001

From: "Daniel van Eijmeren" <dve at kabelfoon.nl>
DON ROSA to me, 28-03-2001:
> "Jeez, you just don't know when to stop or when people are trying
> to help you deal with your own emotional problems!"
DON ROSA to JOHN GARVIN, 11-06-2001:
> "You obviously have some emotional problem that you
> don't need to be spilling out all over us here in public."

>>>Who's next?

Well, I'd say probably the next person who comes onto this nice, polite
newsgroup slinging personal attacks based on somebody's aesthetic
opinions... especially in such a case as this when the opinion was not even
one *I* had expressed, but no matter. Anyone who gets so vicious so quickly
over so little has an "emotional problem" by definition... they can't
control the emotions, therefore a problem. And we don't need such nasty
messages here.