DCML digest #570

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Thu Jun 14 19:35:36 CEST 2001

> From: SRoweCanoe at aol.com
>      On the other hand, I have no idea why he stays on this list....

Because Duckfans/comicsfans deserve to have their questions answered.
That's why I also spend 2 to 4 hours every day answering 100% of the e-mail
that I get, about 40-50 messages per day.  It's a good thing I'm not a
*nice* person -- then I'd have no time left to eat or sleep which is all I
have time for now! That'd be so rough it would even make me *more*
"bitter"! (I can't be any more myopic. Have you seen these lenses on my
puss?)