Don Rosa pages on M&D

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 14 20:02:39 CEST 2001

Sorry, I forgot to give the address...  : )
Here are the instructions again.

http://ob7.free.fr/mouse_ducks/

0/    Click on "The Daily War-Drum" for a description
       of  "The Don Rosa Papers"
1/    Click on the "King of  the Klondike" icon
        in the (yellow) Contents frame
2/    The links to the four sections are hidden in the image--
        quite easy to find.
        Two are illustrated indexes (L&T and some stories).
        The third is an "article" (for lack of  a better word).
        The last is-- special. It has to do with the L&T chapters
        and the information gathered from Barks' tales. I intend
        to do the same for Mickey and the Duck's adventures
        (Barks & Don Rosa).

Thanks to Harry, who told me I had forgotten the url!

                                                                                        Olivier