"Science friction"

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Sun Jun 17 18:00:48 CEST 2001

From: "Søren Krarup Olesen" <raptus at stofanet.dk>

> Sprea, what is your opinion about this? I know that you are a big
> Heinlein fan, but if I remember correctly he had more imagination than
> humour and he also belongs to the "hard" department, right? Are you
> satisfied with Italian Disney sci-fi stories or...? :-)

I guess I've been "spoiled" by an "old" (from the 80's) story drawn by
Massimo De Vita "Zio Paperone e la rivoluzione elettronica" in which Scrooge
actually invented the Internet like it is today way back when in Real Life
only US Universities and Army used it. Lots of non-comic SF stories had had
the same kind of Net for decades, but of course I hadn't read them yet, and
that was, I think, my first glance at wthe future. (And after that I'd been
waiting for it to become real! :-) So SF stories in Disney comics are normal
for me.

--
Sprea
http://digilander.iol.it/sgrizzo