Anders: Kids on School...!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at
Mon Jun 18 23:38:59 CEST 2001

Here in Brazil, on the Carioca Universe, Zé Carioca has two nephews(off
course...), and sometimes the artists do stories on then on the school...! I
did one myself ( "Um Caso Cabeludo" B 000016 ) , writed with my friend
Markus Corrêa, and on this story we create a "good" gyn teacher to then,
that makes the Green Bat a little crazy about... ;)

Many of this stories develop the probems every children as Zico and Zeca has
on school...and the way Zé Carioca is involved in the education of then.
Usually the teachers dislike Joe, since he's not a "perfect example" to his