brief soft drinks and sf (no disney)

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 12:35:34 CEST 2001

In a message dated 6/20/2001 6:11:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dcml-request at stp.ling.uu.se writes:

 don Rosa wrote
> Here in Kentucky we call them "soft drinks"...

we also call them soft drinks here in the Carolinas (where we are the world's
highest per-capta of Pepsi drinkers!)

and hey, speaking of KY, what about them Louisville Sluggers!?!

Rob wrote

>Much of the science fiction of the 1930s - 1950s is now science fact.

Actually no; some of the sf of the 30s-50s is now science fact; much of it
remains fiction (or even science fantasy).    ((I used to collect sf beatnick
stories ))

Steven Rowe