DCML digest, Vol 1 #429 - 5 msgs

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Sun Mar 4 19:38:46 CET 2001

Hi

>From: "Olivier" <mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr>
Excuse moi, but is there some certain reason you are writing french here
my friend? I do read french, but mostly French Duck-comic, preferably new
ones by Don Rosa, but not this kind of french, and I can't imagine many
other on this list, except from the actual french members do either...

Just to make fun of something someone is going on a vacation on monday on
the internet... ?

This actually had something to do with copyrights. I have no comments...
:-)

Speaking of that the Coin will come out in Denmark Norway and surely
Sweden too in issue 14.
This is not tthe place to offer anything, but if anyone would like a
specially colored (I presume) copy, mail me.

AC