Money bin scans

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Fri Nov 2 15:40:03 CET 2001

Don:

How was Portugal?

>> In the version of the plans that had been scanned by a member
>> of the list (drawn black on white),

> Um... that means they scanned a version that I sent them by e-mail and
> which they were NOT supposed to reproduce for anyone, much less make
> available on the Internet. Would the person who did this
> write to me so I can find out why this happened?

Don't draw conclusions too fast.
Gilles was probably referring to
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/bolderbast/w80/homage2.html
and
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/bolderbast/w80/homage3.html
which were scanned (by Carey Furlong) from the "souvenir book" of the San
Diego Comic Convention 2001.
Along with other items in that book, which serve as a tribute to Carl Barks.
All these are on my website at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/bolderbast/w80/homage.html

I understand Scott Shaw was the editor of the tribute.

--Harry.