Old & new pools

Halsten Aastebol Halsten.Aastebol at elkraft.ntnu.no
Thu Oct 4 08:46:00 CEST 2001

At 13:45 03.10.01 +0200, Paolo Castagno wrote:

>The previous pool was about the most  hated Disney characters, and its
>result was quite surprising for me:
>
>Paperino Paperotto (173)..........21%
>Chip 'n' Dale (75).................9%
>Paperinika (69)....................8%
>Melody (64)........................8%
>Zombi (64).........................8%
>The Three Little Pigs (55).........6%
>Launchpad McQuack (46).............5%
>the Duckis family (44).............5%
>Li'l Bad Wolf (43).................5%
>Little Gum (43)....................5%
>Pete nephews (42)..................5%
>Aunt Tessie (38)...................4%
>Bongo (33).........................4%
>
>Total votes: 789 (we were allowed to express more than one preference).
>
>I like (a lot) the adventures of Paperino PAperotto, who, as someone else

Who is Paperino Paperotto?

My vote would certainly go to Launchpad McQuack! Just the idea of having
character who is taking Donald's place in the stories is ridiculous. Lil'
Bad Wolf and the three little pigs are also good candidates. When I was
kid, I actually dreamed about reading a story where Big Bad Wolf at last
eats the pigs so that we could get rid of those stories.

Halsten

Halsten