Real world tragedy in Duckburg

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 14:32:32 CEST 2001

One thing I was reminded about when the bombs struck World Trade Center, was
when the canon ball in "Terror of the Beagle Boys" struck the McDuck tower.
As we know from Don Rosa's "Incident at the McDuck tower", this building is
a place where LOTS 'N LOTS of people live and work. When a canon ball hit
the building and went RIGHT THROUGH it (and the building probably was
completely damaged), we can only pray that noone got hurt.

I'm not sure about this, but hasn't the McDuck tower by some artists been
drawn to be two twin towers? Anyway, I think of these buildings - the one in
New York and the one in Duckburg - as very similar.

-olaf- www.andebyonline.com

BTW&OT: If Afghanistan bombs and kills 10 000 innocent Americans, would it
be a good action of revenge to bomb and kill 10 000 innocent Afghans? How
many innocent people has to die before this tragedy stops?