W.H.A.D.A.L.O.T.T.A.J.A.R.G.O.N.

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:13:18 CET 2001

>Did anybody mention the appearences of Al Taliaferro,
>Ted Osborne and Byron Ericson in Don's
>"W.H.A.D.A.L.O.T.T.A.J.A.R.G.O.N."?

Of course, I knew there was a story I forgot...

Ted Osborne and Al Taliaferro are mentioned to be two of the first original
Junior Woodchucks when Clinton Coot founded the club, and 50 years later
they visit the big Woodchuck gathering in Duckburg and are drawn in one
frame. I don't remember which one.

Was Byron Erickson there too? Really? I wouldn't have noticed him, though,
since I don't know what he looks like, but he sure is a nice guy working
for...

-olaf-