Carl Barks Homage on the web (RE: Money Bin Plans)

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Wed Sep 19 11:39:17 CEST 2001

Carey Furlong wrote last week:

> Well, I would be glad to scan the Barks homage pages from the
> San Diego
> Comicon Souvenir book and post them on my web site, but I
> can't right now.

In stead, Carey scanned the images, and I put them on *my* website.
Have a look at:
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/bolderbast/w80/homage.html

This includes drawings from Timo Ronkainen, the money bin plans by Don Rosa
and Dan Shane, and some drawings by Barks himself.

Note: these images are meant to be only temporarily on that site.

Note 2: there are 13 images, with size between 52 and 346 KB. Total size is
2 MB.

(Thanks for the scanning, Carey!)

--Harry.
(Still updated every week: