Political rantings

Rodney w bowcock jr. rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Tue Sep 25 00:15:15 CEST 2001

I thought this list was created to discuss Disney comics, not for
political debates.  Am I the only one who thinks this way?

I joined this list to talk about escapist entertainment, not to recieve
yet another e-mail of political diatribes that I'd rather not hear about.
 What happened was a terrible thing, but that doesn't mean that war is
the answer.  No human is going to be able to solve the terrible things
that other humans do to each other.

Can we *all please* get back on topic?

In the meantime, I'm going to go and savor the feelings of reading a
Barks story I've never read before.

Rodney Bowcock