Calisota Online is updated! more maps, more trees, more cars and more Mezzo ! !

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Tue Apr 2 02:29:08 CEST 2002

Calisota ONline has been updated :

I added a map of Duckburg, My maps of Duckburg and Calisota, I updated Mark
Worden's Duck Family Tree, I added a Donald Duck's Family Tree from "The
Little Big Book of Disney", I added a pages about "The Three Caballeros Ride
Again" and "Quest for Kalevala" in the Déjà-vu section, and I updated the
page about "The Last of the Clan McDuck", I added a Mezzo Drawing and updated
the Mezzo's Deliriums section, I added a new section about Disney characters'
cars, I added animated GIFs, and above all, I added my Guestbook [!!!]

Gilles MAURICE
http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/index.html