Gilles: the Duckburg map on www.disney.no

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Tue Apr 2 12:53:52 CEST 2002

Hi all

Gilles
The map on www.disney.no is also on the danish and swedish counterparts.
It was published in our weeklies in 1997 i think -w tih some stickers to
put on some of the places on the map.
It's made from different stories, mainly Barks. IMO one mistake on it is
to show both the McDuck manor, the bin and the mcDuck building (the one
that got shot down by it's own canon in the canon Ball story where the
Beagle Boys first showed up)

I have the map in my room though. It's not as nice as the "Around the
world with Donald" which was published in 1995. This was all
Barks-references, and they were, you kno' referenced. Thanks to it i found
out about many issues I was missing!

BTW, John Crocker - you also got me swearing aloud there..

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist