DD+Time+Travel

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Mon Apr 8 11:40:12 CEST 2002

Olivier:

http://www2.ec-lille.fr/willot/coa/c1/comp2.php?lg=0&default_o=1&ser=DD+Time
+Travel

> you can find that the third episode has been published in
> Denmark, Norway and Sweden, the fourth in Germany, Denmark
> and sweden, and the last one in Germany, Denmark, italy,
> Netherlands, norway and sweden.. (BTW, they're so stupid to
> publish the last part when the first part aren't...)

The "parts", except the first one, can be printed in any order. They all
start with DD and the nephews in a time machine, and they all end the same
way.

The Dutch printed the first one (by Rota). They also printed the Vicar one,
but with start and ending changed, so it could be printed as a stand-alone
story.

> What
> strikes me is that the series isn't arted by the same artist
> each time... (Marco Rota, thenVictor Arriagada Rios, then
> Tino Santanach Hernandez...), neither plotted by the same.
> Are those autors asked by their publisher to do those series,
> or did they decide to work together on this project?

The editors at Egmont (Stefan Printz-Pahlson and Lars Jensen, if I'm not
mistaken) developed the idea for the series. After that, they asked various
writers and artists to make the stories.

--Harry.