DCML digest #890

Jussi Mantere jmantere at niksula.hut.fi
Wed Apr 10 21:04:19 CEST 2002

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Don Rosa wrote:

> also tends to make it seem like I automatically think everyone else should
> be interested in all this "Rosa trivia" he asks me about, which I doubt. So

Actually, that sort of trivia is much more on-topic than many other
discussions on the list... So, please do keep answering to those questions
in public, the questions are interesting as well as the answers.
But then again, I've always been fascinated by useless trivia.
On all topics. Anyone have anything to share?-)

 -jussi
--
. jussi mantere
. http://www.iki.fi/obs/