DCML messages archivied?

Francois Willot cacou661 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 15:47:26 CEST 2002

This message is for everyone contributing to the list.

I have started saving messages that give substantial
new information on specific Disney comics, including
but not limited to Barks' and Rosa's. For the moment,
I have just saved a few texts, with the authors'
permission. They are displayed at my site, together
with the Inducks data.

See for instance, the screaming cow-boy story,
discussed recently:
http://www2.ec-lille.fr/willot/coa/c1/story/0/W+WDC+137-02

For Don Rosa's, I think it'll prove very interesting
and useful, as we have the author's own words on his
stories, archivied on one page!

Sometimes the "chat" style on DCML does not fit very
well on a webpage, but the level of this maililng list
(very good) makes - I think - this operation possible.
(All DCML messages are already displayed on Per's
site, but this is another thing).

So I wanted to ask you, does everyone here agrees that
I use their texts? or should I keep asking any of you
individually? I certainly don't want to display text
if the writer doesn't agree, but everyone I asked
replied positively.

I also have no idea how long I will do this work
(especially archiving old mails is too
time-consuming), but even incomplete data is
interesting. For the moment, I save about 1 or 2 texts
in a week, so it's not that much work.

  Francois