I missed my last story ...

Luca Faccioli fasu7 at libero.it
Wed Apr 24 00:26:39 CEST 2002

Hi all,

After 7 (seven ...) years since the acceptation from Disney Italia of one of my story, the Company finally decided to publish it two months ago !

But unfortunately I missed this issue because the script hasn' t been printed in the more common "Topolino Libretto" ( I receive all the copies in my mailbox as subscriber ) but in "Paperino Mese" .

As I have only 3 stories published in Italy from 1996 can some italian fellow help me sending a copy of that Comic ?

I will obviously reward him satisfyng some Comic request from his side!

The story is :

"Zio Paperone e il torrone monetario "  30 pages
published in "Paperino mese" n. 260  -  1 february 2002
art and ink by Giulio Chierchini.

Thank you again,

Luca Faccioli, Bologna, Italy