Barks interviews

Donald Ault ault at nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu
Fri Apr 26 14:55:13 CEST 2002

I'm trying to reach Klaus Strzyz (or someone who can contact him) in order
to request permission to include his excellent interview with Carl and Garé
Barks in my "Carl Barks: Conversations" book for Mississippi Press. The
manuscript deadline is just around the corner, so I would greatly appreciate
anyone's help in this matter. If possible, please respond to me personally
at any of the email addresses below at your earliest convenience, rather
than to the list.

Also, if any of you have interview material with Carl you would like to have
considered for inclusion in the book, please contact me personally.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Any of these email addresses should work:

ault at ufl.edu
ault at nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu
donaldault at pop.net

Donald Ault