HD&L caps & colors

Kai Saarto ksaarto at mbnet.fi
Sat Dec 28 17:04:41 CET 2002

Greetings one and all,

When I was a kid in early 80´s I somehow got the impression that Dewey
wears a blue cap, Huey green and Louie red. I was wondering if this is
confirmed somewhere or did I just make it up? I´d guess that I got that
information from the editorial page of Finnish Aku Ankka or from the old
collection of Barks stories that concentrated on HD&L (called "Me Tupu,
Hupu ja Lupu"), I don't have that anymore so I can't check.

I doubt Barks would have said anything about the subject since he didn't
  like the coloring of his stories in the first place. But then, he
didn´t make those character up, either... Anyway, I'd like to hear if
this is official or what.

--
- Kai Saarto
http://www.perunamaa.net/donrosa