DCML digest #827

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Tue Feb 5 14:54:49 CET 2002

From: "Fluks, H.W." <H.W.Fluks at kpn.com>
>>>I think you were the second mailer to DCML, Per being the first. In the
first DCML week, you and Per had a discussion about characters (your
"DISNEY
Toon Character List",

Okay, Mr. Know-It-All, when did I pop in? As I recall, my early messages
were not posted directly to the ML as I did not have Internet access until
about 1995 or so. At first I was simply replying to e-mails containing the
ML messages sent to me by Per (?) at my Compuserve address. As I recall, I
had to pay extra for each non-Compuserve message I received, and receiving
the long DCML e-mails would cost me a significant amount each month at
those old slow download speeds (which are still not much better, way out
here in the hills). But later I got rid of Compuserve and obtained a
regular Internet access.
Do you know when that first DCML e-mail was sent to me? I guess about 1993?