Don M.

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Wed Feb 6 16:24:23 CET 2002

Don Markstein:

> As a minorly sarcastic note, I hope all the people who couldn't wait
> for Gladstone to get out of the Disney comics business are happy
> with the current situation.

I know very few people who wanted Gladstone to get out of business. I *did*
have my criticism about the things they published, but I hope you didn't
imply that that's the same thing.

> "Mr. Know-It-All" was a minor segment on the old "Rocky & Bullwinkle"
> TV show.

I see. To me it was a synonym of "Mr. Wise guy", or, as the Swedes say,
"Besserwisser".

> Is there any
> single sect of Islam that's larger than the Catholic Church?

There are sunites and shi'ites. I think 80% (or so) of Islamic people are
shi'ites.
(Yes, I know: this doesn't answer your question.)

--Harry.