DCML digest, Vol 1 #828 - 9 msgs

Sue and Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Wed Feb 6 16:55:02 CET 2002

Kenneth Glendinning wrote, in response to Don Rosa:

> Can I ask do you feel happy making fun of other people with remarks like
> this?

There has been a tendency lately for some on this mailing list to play
amateur psychologist. I hope this trend winds down very soon. E-mail at best
is a very tricky medium in which to express oneself, and there's just no
point in trying to turn an e-mail list into an analyst's office.

But, hey, it's the first Thursday in February, so I'll don the Freudian slip
and offer this: Carl Barks was a bit of a curmudgeon, his greatest creation,
Scrooge McDuck, is a Class A curmudgeon of the first water, and Don Rosa is
a dyed-in-the-wool acolyte of Carl Barks and one of the biggest Scrooge
McDuck fans breathing. This leads me to determine, after much deep musings
upon the facts at had, that Don Rosa may be a bit of a curmudgeon himself.

To quote Donald Duck wholly out of context: "Holy Cow!"

Gary