Don M.

Don Markstein lists at toonopedia.com
Thu Feb 7 02:32:42 CET 2002

>I know very few people who wanted Gladstone to get out of business.
I *did*
>have my criticism about the things they published, but I hope you
didn't
>imply that that's the same thing.

I'm talking about some on this list who vocally wished Gladstone
would get out of the way, so some other publisher, like DC or Archie,
would have a shot at the license. Of course, to you and me, who
have some idea how these things work, this seems sheerest fantasy,
but they couldn't be convinced others weren't tapping their feet,
impatiently waiting for Gladstone to give them a chance.

Quack, Don