Sequel to Snow White?!

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 21:20:23 CET 2002

>From: Kriton Kyrimis why single out the video sequel for
>our wrath, when there have been so many of them in comic books?

It wasn't just this one. Disney have done video sequels already for Lady and
the Tramp, Huncback, Peter Pan and others.
My opinion was that these were ment to be "one shot" cases. They are not
TV-series, comics or something like that. Comic books I can accept, it's
serial form.
Those sequels can be nothing more than just mediocre pastiches, in these
times of political correctness, that's why they also have censored some old
classics.
Or, maybe Snow White wasn't so happy with the prince after all, and she'll
come back to dwarfs? Can you BTW use the word "dwarf" any more? What's the
correct term now for short person? And a lady living with seven men in one
household... huh? ;-)

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -