Sequel to Snow White?!

Shad Z. shadz at email.com
Thu Feb 21 06:44:05 CET 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: "timo ronkainen" <timoro at hotmail.com>

> Or, maybe Snow White wasn't so happy with the prince after all, and she'll
> come back to dwarfs? Can you BTW use the word "dwarf" any more? What's the
> correct term now for short person?

The "politicly correct" blanket term for all really short people
is 'little people,'  I think.  'Dwarf' is still the medical
term for a certian kind of little person, but unless you are
speaking scientificly, you shouldn't really use it.

None of this really applies to the dwarfs from Snow White however,
because they aren't 'little people.'  heck, they aren't even
people!  They are a seperate species from humanity, like the
dwarfs in "Lord of the Rings" or Wagner's operas.  So calling
them dwarfs is still OK.
--

Shad Z.                      ^Q^
(ShadZ at rocketmail.com,ShadZ at email.com,Jackalope7 at go.com)