OT again: Tolkien

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Fri Feb 22 17:18:59 CET 2002

Nice anecdote. I remember when a profesor of english literature didnt accept
my proposal of tesis about the universe vision on Shakespeare and Moorcock.
She did say Moorcock was a simple imitator of Tolkien... Aaaargghh... I
sometimes Tolkien is respected for write so many few books...
He, Tolkien, always criticized to C.S.Lewis for write a book by year...

Well, I am not a Tolkien fan, you see... I prefer more adult fiction of
Moorcock, Howard, Rohmer, Haggard or Barks ;)

Fabio
bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar