Subject: RE: African Americans in Disney comics

Simon DeBeer Simon_DeBeer at bathnes.gov.uk
Fri Feb 22 13:09:58 CET 2002

>Maybe, but there is a HUGE amount of NON-white people in South Africa. I
>think less than 10% of the people in SA can be regarded caucasian.

When I was living in southern Africa, around a quarter of the population of
South Africa  was cuacasian

The views and comments expressed in this email are confidential to the recipients
and should not be passed on to others without permission.  This email message does
not necessarily express the views of Bath & North East Somerset Council and should
be considered personal unless there is a specific statement to the contrary.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for all
known viruses by the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service.

Making Bath & North East Somerset a better place to Live, Work and Visit.