USA

RobKlein bi442 at lafn.org
Tue Feb 26 15:58:11 CET 2002

To Gary: When I mentioned native language in USA, I was referring to the native
language of the bulk of the people in USA who read Disney Comics in English. As
to the "Native" language of USA: If a NATION can be indeed be born, its
official language at its birth should then be considered its "native"
language.  I understand that the European colonials encroached
upon "indiginous" peoples, who were in North America first (speaking other
languages). But, I see that we're getting too far off topic here.