Publications

François Willot willot.francois at ec-lille.fr
Mon Jan 7 10:09:23 CET 2002

Ari wrote:

<<
Harry:
>That's a total of 98 comic publications every year. I'm sure countries like
>Germany and Italy beat us with that, but at least Holland currently
>publishes more than the USA...

After seeing the list of the Italian publications I started wondering how
well would Finland do in this kind of comparison. After compiling the
list I was somewhat surprised.

Here's what we get in France (some of the publications below are very
uninteresting, but they contain comics, so I'll list them)

Journal de Mickey : 48 (52 - 4 "double" issues)
Picsou: 12
Parade: 12
Super Picsou: 6
P'tit Loup: 12