Disney Writer/Artists

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Sun Jan 13 04:45:26 CET 2002

I checked INDUCKS (and filled in a bit of my knowledge), and came up with these
totals of written/drawn Disney stories for the following colleagues of mine
whose totals I had known to be low on Francois' list:

Jan Gulbransson - 22 stories

Freddy Milton - 35 this includes his first 6 stories for Gutenberghus in the
1970s, which are listed in INDUCKS with him as artist, but no one as writer.
He told me years ago, that he had written them. It also includes 13 co-
productions with daan Jippes, and fifteen 9-11 pagers of his own from 1980-
1985, as well as one co-production with Gorm Transgaard finally printed in
1996.Since 1985, he has been drawing stories of other writers.

Daan Jippes - 23 (It was only 3 too low!)This total includes 5 short stories
before his 13 co-productions with Freddy, and 5 in years since 1981.

Francois, could you inform us what your list's totals represented? I don't
believe your lower figures would work for stories SOLELY written and/or SOLELY
drawn by these three artists, either.  It seems to me also, that there should
be MORE writer artists on that list who have written AND drawn more than 10
Disney Comics stories. But, I can't remember any to add, specifically. Thanks,
Rob Klein