Artists & writers

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Mon Jan 14 11:03:44 CET 2002

Francesco Spreafico:

> SELECT art,
>        sum(pages) as total
> FROM story
> WHERE art = writ and pagel <> "c" and pagel <> "i"
> GROUP BY art
> ORDER BY total DESC
>
> I found this: (I wonder if they're right)

Not 100%: it excludes the stories where writer or art were a co-operation.
This is also a flaw in François' list. As a result, Dutch artist Mau Heymans
has low figures: he co-wrote a lot of stories with Kirsten de Graaff. And
they also wrote a lot of stuff that Mau did not draw. I think François'
figures only list the stories both written and drawn by the same person.
This is something different from a list of "stories that were written by
someone who also draws Disney stories".

--Harry.