Euros and duck universe

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Tue Jan 15 18:11:29 CET 2002

In Holland, the new pocket books have a money bin with a big euro-sign on
it. And the Ducks are clearly talking about euros all the time.
They even have a story about a 25-euro bill. I guess they didn't realise,
last year, that there is no such thing as a 25-euro bill! (There has always
been a 25-guilder bill...)

--Harry.
(Now owner of Dutch and German euros - I got the German ones from Germany
itself, as change with the 2 Disney comics that I bought with my last
Deutschmarks.)