accuracy...

Soeren Schridde sschridde at web.de
Fri Jan 25 02:38:20 CET 2002

Hi All,

just two cents after reading one of those small tiny bits of Harry:
(by the way, some of them REALLY made me laugh! keep on, Harry!)

> --Harry.
> (Who recently learned something about crusaders by reading half a Rosa
> story...)

that's a great thing to me as well by now...
though I agree that Don's details are a nice extra (only) and the
story should be enjoyable without knowing the backgrounds or tracing
down all the details...
it is great to read a new ROSA story and to know - you can learn and
quote what you learned... the thing with April 1st and the different
calendar in the crusader story - usually I would've thought it's an
invention by the storyteller... but as it's a ROSA story, I'm quite
sure he hunted down some libraries and in one old book from the dusty
shelf in the dark far back corner found that information to be woven
into the story.
:-)
(and now don't tell me that THAT part by chance was ONLY an invention
, Don!)

Soeren

Soeren Schridde

--- member of the AAAAA
(Anonymous Association Against Acronym Abuse) ---

Martinistr. 52, 49078 Osnabrueck, Germany, Earth
eMail: sschridde at web.de  (2nd: sschridde at gmx.de)
Tel./Fax: Acc.Code+ (0)541/44063343