Again to Rob Klein

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Thu Jan 31 15:48:21 CET 2002

To Rob Klein:
I can't reply to your e-mail -- your server keeps rejecting my messages.
Here's another one I again tried to send:
> IF you don't have a copy of the original
> message you read, can you direct me to the Newsgroup forum from which you
read
> the original posting?  I tried to reach it through "Newsgroups:
> rec.arts.comics. misc" and couldn't reach it.

That's the only name it has, that should call it up instantly when you plug
that into a newsgroup search engine. I don't know why it's not working for
you, and I also don't expect you'll receive this message when I try to send
it to you... but I'll try it again..............