IntroDuckTion

cwiljes@bol.de cwiljes at bol.de
Wed Jun 5 13:25:20 CEST 2002

Hi all:

After lurking for quite some time I switched from digest to single mail mode
yesterday, which had the immediate effect that I was drawn into the
discussion :o)

So that you know who I am, here is a short IntroDuckTion: I am 32 years old,
live on the Northwest of Germany and have been a Disney fan for as long as I
can remember. I learned reading from "Walt Disneys Lustige Taschenbücher"
(the German editions of Topolino), spent my first money on the b/w Barks
Library, have been a Donaldist (http://www.donald.org) for 15 years, an
editor of the German Comics Journal "Comic Speedline" for 5 years - and I
tremendeously enjoy Disney comics until this day and probably until the end
of my life. In addition to reading Disney comics I also like many other
comics from creators around the world.

So that was in short the "comics" part of my life. The rest can be found
here: http://www.wiljes.de/cord (English text)

Best wishes,
Cord Wiljes