Top 100 Comics

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Wed Jun 5 21:57:07 CEST 2002

Maybe I lost some irony or something???? I have some four letters words for
something and I dont know for who?
Who says that Franquin isnt important, dont know NOZIN' about comics... You
would say that JIJE isnt important? or his alumn Moebius? Uh???

C'mon... are two principal schools in Europe's comics. One related to Herge
and Jacobs (etc) and another related to Jije, Franquin and the Spirou hebdo.
Sorry if I not mention details... what can somebody say that Franquin isnt
important??? Is a joke or something!!!! (grrrr)

Angry Fabio >:(

bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar