AW: Plural(s) [OT; RE: Top 100 Comics]

cwiljes@bol.de cwiljes at bol.de
Thu Jun 6 13:11:47 CEST 2002

TIMO>>> There is also some quite serious errors there.
HARRY>>> And Cord gave a very sensible and consistent answer, spelling-wise:
CORD>>> Thank for these correction.

Harry was so nice to explain it to me: I made rather "creative" use of the
plural - just like Timo did before.

Because I don't believe in coincidence there must be some deeper reason
behind this. Timo started with a verb in singular ("is") and amplifies this
to a  subject in plural ("errors"). On the other hand I start with the
article in plural ("these") to reduce it to a subject in singular
("correction"). So what we did was create a tension curve where Timo rose
and I fell. Let's call it "interactive prose" art. It was all done
intentional, of course, and we both wanted to express profound insights into
the nature of life and the world in general ;-)

Cord