Prices of American Disney comic magazines?

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Mon Jun 10 20:57:57 CEST 2002

Sanna Rosenvall wrote:
> I would be interested in about magazines like
> "Uncle Scrooge", "Uncle Scrooge
> Adventures", "Walt Disney's Comics (and Stories)",
> "Donald Duck", "Donald Duck Adventures" from 90's or 80's.
> Does anyone know how much those would
> cost nowadays by unit? Thank you very much for your help!

You can look it up at the catalog of Mile High Comics under
http://www.milehighcomics.de. Their prices are a little bit high
(actually over Overstreet price guide, I believe) but they have an
excellent selection and great service - and many comics are on special
sale.
I don't know how easy Gladstones/Disneys are availble from normal
comic stores but if your friend gets some I believe prices will be
below those given on the Mile High site.

Here are the series you asked for:

Uncle Scrooge:
http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=list&title=90
976335702
Uncle Scrooge Adventures:
http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=list&title=90
978267136
Donald Duck:
http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=list&title=26
313736101
Donald Duck Adventures:
http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=list&title=26
321582552
WDC&S
http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=list&title=93
809628665
And my own favorite because it reprinted great Gottfredson strips:
Mickey Mouse
http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=list&title=53
427085878

Cord