DCML digest, Vol 1 #961 - 4 msgs

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 10 22:32:36 CEST 2002

>From: Wdposter at aol.com

>I bought one set of ten penciled pages, a ten pager, mickey and goofy are
>wilber and orville wright and invent the air plane...

If it's not really a ten pager, but a fragment of ten pages from a longer
story, and Goofy is the main hero, maybe it's a never published part of the
Goofy Classics series (Goofy as Beethoven, Columbus, etc.)?
The series was a flop saleswise (at least in Germany), that might explain
why the story maybe never was published - at least I couldn't find anything,
entering "Wright" into the COA keyword search.  ;-)

Regards,
Frank