DCML digest, Vol 1 #963 - 7 msgs

Wdposter@aol.com Wdposter at aol.com
Wed Jun 12 17:02:09 CEST 2002

Someone was asking about Disney Comics from the usa.  I have entire runs from
the gladstone era forward.  A complete second run of donald duck from
gladstone.  All of the mini series.    I have been toying with the idea of
cutting back to just my comics and stories collection, of which I have 1/2
maybe of the entire run.  I will sell to members of the list, at original
cover or less, the entire run of donald, etc. plus shipping.   Many dell
giants too.    Uncle $crooge #1,  Mickey Mouse Almanac #1,
send me a email I might have it.  Best wishes all,  Martin