I need help with Portuguese and Spanish names

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald4 at yahoo.no
Fri Jun 14 13:14:11 CEST 2002

Hi all!

I have browsed throught my "Who's who in Duckburg"
pages and found that I lack the following names in:

Portuguese:
-------------
a) Dismal Downs (The Part of Rannoch more where the
McDuck castle is located).

b) Fulton Gearloose (The father of Gyro)

c) Scottie McTerrier (the caretaker of the McDuck
castle) seen in Lo$ part IX. Dead in "The old castles
secret" by Barks.

d) The McVipers (bandits in Lo$ part III) and in the
Barks story "Mystery of the Ghost Town Railroad".

e) Howard Rockerduck (the father of John D.
Rockerduck). He appears in Lo$ part IV.

f) Hortense/Widdow maker (Scrooges horse in his
younger days). Appears in Lo$ part III and IV + "The
Vigilante of Pizen Bluff" and "The Cowboy Captian of
the Cutty Sark".

g) Kill Motor Hill/Kill Mule Hill (The hill where
Scrooges Money Bin is located).

h) Drakeborough (The old name of the Duckburgarea).
Mentioned in "His Majesty McDuck" and "The Guardians
of The Lost Library".

Spanish:
-------------
a) Downy O'Drake (Scrooges mother) Mentioned several
places in Lo$.

b) Malcolm McDuck (A McDuck ancestor) Mentioned in
"Back to long ago".

c) Scottie McTerrier (the caretaker of the McDuck
castle) seen in Lo$ part IX. Dead in "The old castles
secret" by Barks.

d) José Carioca. Donalds' Barzilian Friend.

e) Panchito Pistoles. Donalds' Mexican Friend.

f) Drakeborough (The old name of the Duckburgarea).
Mentioned in "His Majesty McDuck" and "The Guardians
of The Lost Library".

Best regards from
Sigvald :-)