Scotty McTerrier, J. Carioca, P. Pistoles and Little Booneheads

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 14 22:15:24 CEST 2002

>From: "Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr." <sigvald4 at yahoo.no>

>The name for Scottie McTerrier in:
>German

In Barks' "The Old Castle's Secret" he is called Scotty McTerrier.
(Note the "y". Why the "y"? Why, I don't know why!)

>The name for José Carioca
>The name for Panchito Pistoles in:
>German

To me they are only known as Joe Carioca and Panchito. But maybe nowadays
they have their full name in Germany, too?

>The name for The Little Booneheads in:
>German

In the German version of WDC 132 Donald doesn't give the name of the
organization he belonged to, only one of the nephews makes fun of him
and asks if he was a member of the "Fähnlein Faselkopf" (~Drivellers).
Now, I don't think that they used THAT name in the Rosa albums...

I hope there's a German in the list who has the albums in question and can
be a better help.

Frank