Unidentified stories in Australian issues

Marco Barlotti marcobar at ds.unifi.it
Mon Jun 17 19:06:12 CEST 2002

At 15.09.11 16/06/2002 +1000, Alecto wrote:

>Thanks for the help Armando, I've put a page up at -
>http://www.goulburn.net.au/~alecto/ustories.html which shows the first
>panel or
>so of each story for a positive ID if you could have a glance at it for me
>please, here's the list again -

I have been able to counter-check all of Armando's identifications, and I
managed to recognize most of the remaining Italian stories. For some
stories, more scans and the plot would help very much!

Here is the list:

1.The Vanishing Ship Mystery = I AT   58-A (Paperino e la nave scomparsa)
(confirmed)

2.South Sea Shenanagins = I AT 71-B (Bacicin riprende il mare)

3.Brain Food Fool = (not Italian, art by Dick Moores)

4.On With The Show = (not Italian, art by Jack Bradbury)

5.Thumbprint Key = I AT   78-C (Zio Paperone e l'impronta chiave) (confirmed)

6.Super Sales-Woman = (not Italian, art by Tony Strobl)

7.Operation Refund = (Italian, art by Perego, more scans and the plot would
help!)

8.The Big Oil Foil = I AT 68-A (Pico De Paperis e il Ferragosto in collina)

9.The Pride Of Duckburg = I AT  110-B (Zio Paperone e la trasvolata del
triplano) (confirmed)

10.Pearl Island = I AT  129-B (Paperino e l'isola delle perle) (confirmed)

11.Money Bin Mayhem! = I AT 125-A (Zio Paperone e l'angolare di sicurezza)

12.The Fifty Money Bins Caper US 24 = I AT  118-A (Zio Paperone e i 50
depositi) (confirmed)

13.Beagle Boy Bluff = I AT 60-A (Paperino e gli scavi... archeologici)

14."Gone With The Goon" = (Italian, art by Chierchini, the plot would help!)

15.The Trojan Horse = I AT   68-B (Paperino e il cavallo di Troia) (confirmed)

16.The Three Mostest = I AT  120-B (Paperino e i tre più) (confirmed)

17.Madam Mim And The Hollow Mountain = S 66127 (Zio Paperone e la montagna
cava) (confirmed)

18.The Case Of The Soccer Tickets = S 66108

19.DD Captures The Range Rustlers = (not Italian, art by Paul Murry)

20.Desert Luck = (not Italian, art by Dick Moores)

21.Great T.V. Mystery = (Italian, art by Onofrio Bramante, the plot would
help!)

22.The Double Amnesia Case = I AT   73-C (Topolino e la doppia amnesia)
(confirmed)

23.Troubled Technicians = (not Italian, ar by Paul Murry)

24.Mountainous Mayhem = I AT 85-A (Topolino e il Capodanno in bellezza)

25.Perilous Assignment = (probably NOT Italian, more scans and the plot
would help!)

26.The Mystery Of The Misguided Missiles = (not Italian)

27.The Scarlet Ray = I AT   83-C (Topolino e il raggio scarlatto)
(confirmed as #27)

28.Mix-Up Mystery = (not Italian)

29.The Mask Of Bozambo = I AT  118-B (Paperino e la tribù dei Trumbombo)
(confirmed)

30.Flight Into Time = I AT   61-A (Paperino e la fuga nel tempo)

31.The Clock Crank = (not Italian, art by Dick Moores)

32.Robbery Under Alarms = I AT 127-B (Zio Paperone e le difese automatiche)

33.Harry's Revenge = (not Italian, art by Dick Moores)

34. = I AT 74-B (Topolino e l'astropluvio)

     Marco

http://www.cce.unifi.it/~marcobar/Comics