A note for Sigvald

H.W.Fluks@kpn.com H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Mon Jun 24 18:15:49 CEST 2002

Siggrøs Valdfjeld:

> 1) The original English-language version of the
> blueprints are NOT published so there is no booklet to
> mention AFAIK.

The b/w scans were taken from a booklet that was distributed at the San
Diego comic con last year.

> 2) My experience is that people normally don't wish to
> have their name mentioned when they provide me with
> scans.

Is that a reason to assume that everyone wishes the same?
(And why would a name be OK here on DCML and on my website, but not on
*your* website?)

> > Of course, you could also have asked the original
> > scanner for new scans.
>
> Sure, If I had known that person I would.

You could have guessed that I would know him.
Anyway, I assume Carey read your message here on DCML.

--Harry.