Disney Adventures vol 12, no 6 (Summer 2002)

Shad Z. shadz at email.com
Thu Jun 27 03:24:44 CEST 2002

Here are the comics that appeared in the Summer 2002
Disney Adventures  -- and I have all caught up, so I'm
done for now...

Matt Feazel's content page doodles are given story code JZ659

1) Lilo & Stitch: "A Breed Apart!", JZ661, 6 pages.
Story by Dean Deblois & Michael Stewart. Art by Giovanni Rigano.
Art Assist by Dario Clabria.

2) Disney's Tall Tails, JZ657, 1 page.
Writing and Art by Glenn McCoy.
Characters include Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy.

3) Kim Possible: "Flower Power!", JZ660, 4 pages.
Story by Michael Stewart. Pencils by Craig Rousseau. Inks by
Jeff Albrecht.
Other characters include Ron Stoppable, Doctor Drakken, Shego,
Rufus and Wade.
For those not familiar, "Kim Possible" is a cartoon that
just started on The Disney Channel this month (June).

4) Spy Kids: "The Menace of Micro-Man!", JZ662, 2 pages.
Story by Steve Behling.  Art by Christine Norrie.
Spy Kids is not a Disney property, it is copyright Miramax
Film Corp.

5) The Last Laugh: "Amazing New Amusement Park Rides!", JZ658,
1 page.
Written by John Green. Art by Charly La Greca.

Shad Z.                      ^Q^
(ShadZ at rocketmail.com,ShadZ at email.com,Jackalope7 at go.com)
            http://shadz.homestead.com/files/
HONK TO SEE PUPPIES