Duckburg's 12 landmarks

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald4 at yahoo.no
Thu Jun 27 08:51:40 CEST 2002

Frank Bubacz wrote:

> Seems you're wrong. Everybody remembers the galleon

No, not before it was mentioned here!

> And everybody including me is keen to have it
> in the landmarks list.

It's OK, but NOT the most important one.

> Same is true for Notre Duck, which doesn't
> need a question mark, in my opinion.

I agree, that one has given the name to story. AND it
is a monumental building.

> I myself am also still favouring Cape Quack
> (as it gives its story the title and therefore
> stucks in the mind)

Again I agree.

> And want to add that Scrooge's zoo is not situated
> in Duckburg, at least not in its origin story
> "Trail of the Unicorn".

Well, it's situated nearby. I would say that would be
included in the sphere tourists to Duckburg would
visit while in Duckburg.

Sigvald :-)